Tuesday, September 4, 2012

NEW

Before I go off to paint today I find my self drifting in wonder at the soft autumn light on the curling bark of the large birch tree which makes me totally forget my words that I planned to write you. Something about the school bus emptying my house I think. I am extremely grateful for all the art opportunities I have now and coming as well as some tremendous press I got. Upcoming is , County Press of Newtown Square on my show of brand new painting series at Newtown Square Library all this month. I am one of the featured artists in the new issue of Fig Magazine of West Chester see the Art Issue here Fig Magazine West Chester Art Issue Sept 2012. Also, I will be featured in and article by Carol Hart Metzker in the Women's Journal regarding a waterlily painting I donated for a worthy cause-ending child slavery. Wonderful blessings all.

No comments:

Post a Comment